Saturday 3 March 2012

Confidence in God

Having the confidence in God is believing you're better than you believe you are, because God say's you are.

Having the confidence in God to have even faith as small as a mustard seed to move mountains. If that small amount of faith moves mountains, think how smaller our faith only has to be for moving things smaller than mountains! Not that you should aim small - aim for that actual mountain!! Do not doubt in your heart, but believe (Mark 11:23).

Mmmm...awesome words but still really difficult in practice. There's some stuff that I've been asking God about and for, for years but hasn't happened....yet anyway. When I remember this stuff it gets really difficult to believe the words written in Mark's gospel.

But I know God is there, He is for me, and not against me, He has a plan for my future, the most awesome one, one far better than I can ever imagine. This I know, and do believe, even if doubts creep into my mind and start to bash away at this truth, Jesus is with me and therefore I will not be defeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment