Sunday 15 April 2012

Where you go, I'll go ....

My life is a light for Your cause
My will laid aside for Your call
And reserved are the depths of my heart
Only for You

I'm caught in the rhythms of grace
They overcome all of my ways
Realigning each step everyday
To live for Your glory



Take my life I lay it down
At the cross where I am found
All I have I give to You oh God

Take my hands and make them clean
Keep my heart in purity
That I may walk in all You have for me

Take my moments and my days
Let each breath that I take
Be ever only for You oh God




All your ways are good 
All your ways are sure 
I will trust in you alone 
Where you go, I'll go 
Where you stay, I'll stay 
When you move, I'll move, I will follow you 
Who you love, I'll love 
How you serve I'll serve 
If this life I lose, I will follow you, I will follow you 
Light unto the world 
Light unto my life 
I will live for you alone 
You're the one I seek 
Knowing I will find 
All I need in you alone, in you alone

Proverbs 3:5-7 (MSG)
Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
he's the one who will keep you on track.
Don't assume that you know it all. 

Isaiah 55:8-9 (MSG)
"I don't think the way you think.  The way you work isn't the way I work."
God's Decree.
"For as the sky soars high above earth, so the way I work surpasses the way you work, and the way I think is beyond the way you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment