Monday 16 April 2012

Crossroads

'Don't over complicate God's will. Just stay connected to Jesus. Love Him. Look into His eyes. He will lead. Follow. Repeat.'  Louie Giglio.


'God's plan for your life is God. Don't expect him to hand you something else.'  Louie Giglio.


So I find myself at a crossroads again in life.  An opportunity of a job that will help progress my career.  But I'm comfortable here God, I don't want to go, I have good friends, I've not been here long, please can I stay longer than a year in one place?  I'm fed up of constant moving, starting again, making new friends, finding a new church, somewhere to live.  I've got no one to go with, it's getting lonely.


Return to your first love.  Remember that passion of praising God and the freedom you felt in your heart, nothing can ever hurt you again.  Just stay connected to Jesus.  Trust Him to move the boulders blocking your path, and to put them where He doesn't want you to go.  Don't lean on you own understanding.


I'm found in the rhythms of Grace, they overcome all of my ways, realigning each step everyday, to live for your Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment