Monday 23 April 2012

Running to reach the goal

Phillippians 3:12
I have not yet reached my goal, and I am not perfect. But Christ has taken hold of me. So I keep on running and struggling to take hold of the prize.


Church was challenging last night.  The parable of the Talents in Luke's Gospel: You must be trustworthy in the little things before being trusted with bigger things.  The speaker related this to being in your current situation, before moving in to 'bigger and better things'.


God is telling me yet again to trust Him and be patient.  To get to where I want to be, I must first be in the smaller things in life.  Be happy where I currently am, not forever longing for the life ahead.  Not worrying about where or how tomorrow will occur, but living for today.


And I will keep on running and struggling to take hold of the prize, but I will not cheat my way and skip out steps God has planned.  I will run and struggle through each step of the way in a trustworthy manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment